Apr 26, 2010 - 4:29:23 PM
The IAR Embedded Workbench is based upon their optimizing C compiler and includes full support for all devices in the STM8A, STM8L, and STM8S families.
Key features of IAR's Embedded Workbench for the STM8 include:
- Integrated development environment with project management tools and editor
- STM8 optimizing C compiler
- STM8 configuration files for all STM8 devices
- STM8 Run-time libraries
- STM8 Relocating assembler
- Linker and librarian tools
- IAR C-SPY debugger and STM8 core and peripheral simulation
- Support for RTOS-aware debugging on hardware
- Example projects and code templates
- User and reference guides in PDF format
- Context-sensitive online help
Devices supported at this time include:
- STM8A: Contact IAR Systems for more information.
- STM8L: STM8L101F2, STM8L101F3, STM8L101G2, STM8L101G3, STM8L101K3, STM8L151C4, STM8L151C6, STM8L151G4, STM8L151G6, STM8L151K4, STM8L151K6, STM8L152C4, STM8L152C6, STM8L152K4, STM8L152K6
- STM8S: STM8S103F2, STM8S103F3, STM8S103K3, STM8S105C4, STM8S105C6, STM8S105K4, STM8S105K6, STM8S105S4, STM8S105S6, STM8S207C6, STM8S207C8, STM8S207CB, STM8S207K6, STM8S207M8, STM8S207MB, STM8S207R6, STM8S207R8, STM8S207RB, STM8S207S6, STM8S207S8, STM8S207SB, STM8S208C6, STM8S208C8, STM8S208CB, STM8S208MB, STM8S208R6, STM8S208R8, STM8S208RB, STM8S208S6, STM8S208S8, STM8S208SB
A free fully-functional 30-day evaluation version of the development tool suite is available from IAR.
IAR also offers a free version of the Embedded Workbench for the STM8 microcontroller. Called the Kickstart Edition, it has an 8K code size limit and does not include source code for runtime libraries.
© Microcontroller.com. All Rights Reserved.
Mobile Web Made Easy
|Embedded Systems News|
|Embedded System Product News|
|Development Tools News|
|Embedded Business News|
|Bits and Bytes|