Looking for a quick-turn Embedded Systems Design Engineering Service? Welcome to Dependable Designs.
Need a complex design for your startup company? Or something as simple as a college project? Outsource your Engineering services to friendly, experienced people. Click to learn more...
Have your design done quickly, by an experienced and trusted Design Engineering Service that can easily understand your requirements and then perform exactly as promised.
Microcontroller.com is pleased to offer you our new contract engineering design service called Dependable Designs. Don't think your project is too simple or too complex for us. If you enjoy working with intelligent engineers and expect open, friendly, communications, then you want to talk to us. We will cheerfully work with you and give you on-time reliable delivery of your next embedded systems project.
We have access to a wide range of contract engineering services, capable of servicing anything from a $200 college project to the expert depth of knowledge for a $15 Million corporate program.
Our rock-solid project management process cuts down on the hidden miscommunication that so often cause project misunderstandings. You can expect efficiency, resulting in lower costs for you. And you can trust the reliability and reputation of Microcontroller.com to do exactly what we promise to do.
You can read below examples of what we can do for you:
- Digital, Analog (Including various sensors), R.F., Mixed-Signal, Video & Power Supply.
- Touch-screen user interfaces
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet, USB2.0, etc.
- Custom enclosures
- Boards as small as 1" square
- Low EMI
- Low power designs
- Wireless : WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, WiMAX, and more
- Knowledgeable in Safety related design , (creepage/clearance/grounding) as required by standards such as IEC 60950.
- Switching Power Supply design: Integrated switchers and controller based DC to DC converters, typically 80-90% efficient.
- Board Level Design : Discrete component level, up to high-density Digital / Linear integrated circuits.
- Analog IC Design experience : Analog ASICs, Op-Amps, Mixed Signal, Audio and Power Supply controllers.
- Extensive Digital IC Design experience: Logic families: CMOS: CD4000, HC, VHC, LVC, LVT, LVX. Bipolar: TTL / LSTTL.
- Detailed understanding of timing & logic voltage thresholds employed in successful and bug-free digital designs.
- High Power Peripheral Drivers for driving solenoids, motors, flow controllers, flow sensors & proportional valves.
- Motor Control Servo-Loop applications, Including Actuators using Wheatstone Bridge (i.e., Load-Cells) and resolution tracking resolver to digital converter for angular motor position tracking.
- Spice and Excel used for calculations, simulation and documentation.
- Custom FPGAs , CPLDs, PLDs and ASICs with on-board mixed signal.
- High Power PWM LED Driver Design Experience.
- LVDS typically used in LCD displays
- Schematic Capture with Mentor Graphics (Very Best), PADs, & Orcad (and others) / with Spice if required.
- RF: FCC part-15 , EMI / EMC Compliance, Miniature transmitter design, Microwave (during military).
- Telephony and Modem : FCC Part-68 (to the DAA level), (North American and International POTs).
- Battery charger design : Sealed Lead Acid, Nickel Metal Hydride and Lithium Ion.
- Experienced with MDB used in bill acceptors and coin hoppers.
- Component Engineering : work closely with suppliers and manufacturers (CEMs / BOMs), qualify samples.
- Documentation : BOMs, work closely with CAD, Production, Tech. Support and Purchasing.
If this looks like what you want, then send a brief description of your project to the email address below and I will get back to you. Remember to include your phone number if you would like a call back!
- Dependable Designs: Fast, Friendly, and of Course, Dependable! - PRODUCT INFORMATION AND DATA
- Dependable Designs: Fast, Friendly, and of Course, Dependable! - Electrical Engineering
- Dependable Designs: Fast, Friendly, and of Course, Dependable! - Market Consulting
- Dependable Designs: Fast, Friendly, and of Course, Dependable! - Support