Top Ten Signs You Work for a HIgh Tech Company
- You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their process
- You get all excited when it's Saturday so you can wear sweats to work
- You refer to the tomatoes grown in your garden as "deliverables"
- You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living
- You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week
- You think that "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project" are acceptable English phrases
- You know the people at airports and hotels better than your next door neighbors
- You ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans
- You think Einstein would have been more effective had he put his ideas into a matrix
And, the number one sign you work for a semiconductor company:
- You think a "half-day" means leaving at 5 O'clock.
(One more to add, Microcontroller.com reader submission):
11. Your parents always ask, "What you do for a living again?"
· Views: 28913